• Sat, Jul 26th, 2014

Sprint Getting in on the Black Friday Action, All Thanksgiving Weekend Long

Posted In Featured, News - By Mark Hearn On Wednesday, November 16th, 2011 12:24pm PDT With 17 Comments

We’ve seen our share of Black Friday ads loaded with Sprint deals, but what about Sprint themselves? Thanks to our Super Spies, we now know that the Now Network will be holding a holiday weekend sale of their own. Running from November 25th – 27th, Sprint will run a six five item promotion. Check out what made the cut after the break.

• Samsung Nexus S 4G – Free (regular price $99.99)
  • Samsung Replenish – Free (already free, where’s the deal?)
  • Samsung Conquer 4G – $49.99 (regular price $99.99)
  • HTC EVO 3D – $99.99 (regular price $199.99)
  • HTC EVO View 4G – $249.99 (regular price $399.99)
  • BlackBerry PlayBook – $199.99 (regular price $499.99)
With the exception of the BlackBerry PlayBook, all of the items listed above require an eligible upgrade, or a new two-year service agreement.

1. Layle Baker says:

Only for new accounts or upgrades too? I have been thinking of getting a Nexus S for a family member (maybe one for myself also… it’ll get an official ICS upgrade, and I don’t care if I have dual core or not).

2. Tommy Thompson says:

These are pretty decent deals. Good job Sprint. I wonder if they are trying to clear out Nexus S inventory??? :D :D :D

3. Layle Baker says:

I’m thinking of grabbing one actually, i hear they run a bit better than the EVO 4G, and you don’t wait on Sprint or the manufacturer to get you updates :) And… its cheap (well, on-contract, that is)

4. Cecil says:

I would get the Nexus S for free (like my wife did), but I’d like international SIM capabilities, a notification LED, and HD video recording. I may just get the $49 EVO Design from The Shack, especially since HTC has officially said it will get ICS.

It doesn’t have a million core Tegra so it’s just not worth it :)

6. Tino Q. says:

Or you can just get the awesome Motorola Photon! I had the Evo 4G at launch and than the Evo 3D when it came out and believe me, the Photon is waaaaaayyyy better then those 2 Evos, so I think it is definitely better then the Evo Design. Did I mention the Moto Photon is also a world phone? So you can get a SIM card in the country you are visiting and pop it in the Photon to work with it. I got my Photon 2 months ago and had no problems with it whatsoever. I would probably love it but it doesn’t have webOS in it so, I just like it a lot!

7. Tommy Thompson says:

Better battery life too and better camera.

But it’s a Samsung…

Motorola hasn’t confirmed an official ICS upgrade for the Photon as of yet I don’t believe.

I’d actually consider that Evo View 4G if HTC had seen fit to give it Honeycomb and that $249.99 price included the Scribe pen. Oh well…

11. Layle Baker says:

I keep reading about complaints with reception on the device, however… I hope that is not true now, but if it is, I may have to look some more.

12. Sailloco says:

I’d like to see them give me a deal (free with a new contract) on a couple of the EVO 4Gs. I don’t need the latest greatest.

13. FG says:

Anyone know if they’ll be waiving activation fees as part of this? I’d like to go to Sprint, but they’re the only provider that won’t waive activation as part of my work discount.

14. Holger says:

Are these deals available online only or can I get them in all of the Sprint stores as well?

15. Not says:

Reducing the price of the handset is a joke. They will easily make up the cost of the phone in 4 months when they double the price of our plan. And we would be going from 4 phones to just 2. Please. American cellular providers are a rip off. We have friends who have moved overseas and the cell service is so much more reasonable.

16. Thomas Demitrius says:

If you are in Phoenix, AZ come in to the Paradise Valley Mall for BUY ONE GET ONE FREE IPHONE ON NEW LINES OF SERVICE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!!
    THIS LOCATION ONLY