• Fri, Aug 22nd, 2014

Sprint Sets the Table for a CES Event of Their Own

Posted In News - By Mark Hearn On Tuesday, November 22nd, 2011 3:51pm PDT With 10 Comments

The Now Network is sending out some artsy invites for their upcoming CES shindig. Set for January 10th 2012, immediately following Intel boss Paul Otellini’s keynote, we can’t help but wonder if there’s some type of connection here? We’re mighty curious to see what Sprint has in store for us and we’re really trying to figure out this whole origami theme that they’ve got going on. Perhaps they’ll finally¬†unveil that EVO successor that we’ve all been waiting for, or maybe we’ll see a new tablet announced? Whatever the case may be, we’ll do our absolute best to find out early, but worst case scenario is that we’ll find out “next year.”

Can hardly wait!

This is right on time. I totally needed something to keep my anticipation up for a something from Sprint that will finally blow my mind. I feel like Sprint will get me on the edge of my seat and then they don’t get me to stand up and give a round of applause. The just haven’t wowed me. Hopefully this event meets my expectations.

Considering that CES tends to be a very minor show for Sprint (historically at least), I’m not expecting much. Mind you, I certainly wouldn’t mind if they brought the big guns for 1H’12.

My money’s on Koycera Echo II Touch LTE.

You can just tell because the paper is folded. People who complain about the iPhone being too small and the Galaxy S phone being too big will love the new Echo II. You get a big screen in a small pocketable form with better designed dual screens. The two screens come together for a complete seamless look.

Unpaid and unlicensed Analyst : )

5. Oversight68 says:

Just say no ;)

6. Luke Foelske says:

Unless the touch has one of those nice Samsung screens that can fold (giving it a seemless link between screens) I wouldn’t touch an Echo 2.

7. cashd00d says:

ZTE V55 Tablet?

8. Negrocharlie says:

Hopefully Sprint will somehow top iphone and ipad of any sort. Thank you for your quality time.

daddy needs an upgrade next year.. im only here for evo 2. anything or anyone else is a lessor.

10. I could see it being a successor to the Evo 4G, maybe first LTE device for Sprint?? But hopefully nothing ignorant like the Echo (sorry if I offended anyone who has it).