• Thu, Jul 31st, 2014

Motorola PHOTON 4G Drops to $99.99 on Jan. 15th

Posted In Deals, Featured, News - By Mark Hearn On Thursday, January 12th, 2012 9:08am PDT With 8 Comments

Good things come to those who wait, but in this case, it’s more like something great! Our beloved Super Spies have passed on a nice piece of intel giving us a heads-up about a price change for the rather charming Motorola PHOTON 4G. Starting January 15th, this Tegra 2 powered sexy beast’s price will reduce to $99.99 on a two-year contract. If you’re desperately in need of an upgrade, but your budget has limited your selection, you’ll definitely want to consider this device.

1. Daniel Bobke says:

I won one of the Photons that Sprintfeed gave away last year and I have loved using the phone. For $100, I can’t think of a better phone on Sprint.

2. Michael A says:

I just upgraded my wife’s phone to the SG II for $149 via amazon, please don’t tell me the price on that is going to drop too lol. I’m holding out for the Nexus.

3. Damon Ross says:

I have the Photon, and it is an awesome phone!But you all should wait for the LTE devices being released this year. At least they’re all backwards compatible with the network standards, even though they’re all being upgraded too!

4. Brian Amreihn says:

$80 as an upgrade on Amazon Wireless right now ($50 for new service)

5. Mdub says:

I’m hoping these price drops could be a sign of the Nexus being launched sooner then later.

6. Thomas Quinn says:

Buy this phone get the Replacemet insurance for $3/month and “break” it when LTE is out(which should be 2015 at Sprint’s pace)

7. IMO Sprint should send this phone to Boost And Vmobile. I don’t have this phone but read a few reviews and if off contract they were to sell this phone for 299 i would get one.

8. Cocman135 says:

i want all sprint wimax devices to be free!!!!! since lte is comming and no more will sell soon unless ppl who want 3g in detroit

at least make wimax phones (high-end) cheap in detroit where we have NO WIMAX AND WERE NOT GETTING WIMAX EVER!!!!