• Fri, Oct 31st, 2014

Buy Any Sprint 4G Phone for a Penny From AmazonWireless

Posted In Deals - By Mark Hearn On Monday, March 12th, 2012 2:24pm PDT With 7 Comments

If guaranteed WiMAX support until at least 2015 is enough to satisfy your needs, then Amazon has got a deal with your name written all over it! Running now through March 26th, AmazonWireless will be knocking down the price of all of Sprint’s 4G phones to just one penny. Among their awesome inventory is the Samsung Epic 4G Touch, HTC EVO 3D, Motorola PHOTON 4G and¬†Samsung Nexus S 4G.

Sadly this offer only applies to new activations, which includes new service or lines added to an existing account. In addition to scoring a new smartphone on the cheap, this promotion will also save you some money by waiving your activation fee. Hopefully this blowout ties into to a plan that sees LTE handsets releasing in the near future.

Source: AmazonWireless

1. Cocoman135 says:

still u cant beat getting paid to upgrade after activation and other fees!
    i got my photon for $3 paid out to me!(after $36 activation and all

2. John says:

release the G-Nex NOW!!!

do you hear me Hesse???????????????????????????????????

3. Davidksims says:

Great, there goes my resale value after I got Photon for $630.00!

4. Mica32 says:

Hey man I’m beginning to think that we are looking at late April to early May and I must say that I’ve thought it out and I’m going over to big red to get some true premium speeds. Fuck this joke of a network. One way or another I’ll have a g nexus in my hands soon and hopefully it will actually pull in speeds better than.02 mbps.

5. Mark Hearn says:

Good luck with that.

6. cessch says:

i cant make sense of ur comment coco getting paid to upgrad? $3 paid to you after 36 activation? activatin used to be free till a few months ago

7. Todd Doss says:

Has anyone ever noticed that it’s cheaper to just cancel your contract with Sprint (or port to another carrier) then activate a new line of service, get the new activation pricing, then port your number back into the phone you just activated? At the very most you will be charged $350 for an ETF and if the new phone is free (or a penny) it still ends up being cheaper. If I wanted the Nexus S or the Evo 3D inside of contract now I would have to pay $549.99. This has been Sprint’s biggest oversight in my opinion. If they want to keep clients, then they should make the deals more attractive for those keeping them in business.